This is the master post with links to all my short stories.
All thematic stories are 500 to 1,000 words. All character-based stories are 1,000 to 2,000 words. None of them are beta’d. Variety of fandoms, central characters, pairings and gen fic. I write in Microsoft Word and rely on it to tell me my final word count. Programs can vary in how they determine what a word is. So don’t go pasting my story into gdocs and then write to tell me my word count is off. Seriously.
None of the stories are connected to each other, nor are they connected to any of my other works. Although I may sometimes use worldbuilding, themes, or characters from another fic I’ve written. Also, it’s possible a Big Short story may inspire a longer work.
- They are complete as is.
- There will not be sequels or new “chapters.”
- None of my stories are up for adoption, including the short ones.
- They are a response to a prompt, not a prompt themselves.
- If you find inspiration in them, that’s great, but please write your own thing rather than continuing mine.
- The Broken Chain (NCIS) – Prompt: Survival
- Something to Say (NCIS) – Prompt: Cave
- The Calm Before the Storm (Harry Potter) – Prompt: Fury
- The Cave (SGA, NCIS) – Prompt: Cave
- Callous Disregard (SGA) – Prompt: Fury
- In Need of Handling (SGA) – Prompt: Revenge
- Saying No (NCIS) – Prompt: Revenge
- Stay (NCIS) – Prompt: Wet
- Foolishly (NCIS) – Prompt: Wet
- Desires (Hawaii Five-0) – Prompt: Surrender
- Pink (NCIS, Harry Potter) – Prompt: Magic